I feel slightly guilty for entering this giveaway.
After all, we just built a brand new house that includes (mostly) brand new lighting.
When our builder walked away leaving us with a half-built house, his buddy the already-paid electrician also opted not to return.
We were struggling to finish everything ourselves on a budget that had already been exceeded. Lighting seemed like an area we could save on now, and replace or upgrade as we are able.
The best example is in our living room, with the vaulted ceiling, skylights, and beautiful beams.
It’s a hand me down, which is fine, but it looks so diminutive in that space. It isn’t to our taste, and does nothing for the rustic atmosphere the rest of the room supplies
And yes, he really and truly hung that with one light bulb and the stickers still on the shades.
Dearest Barn Light Electric,
I think you’re the bees knees.
Don’t you feel like your stunning Outer Banks Chandelier would be the perfect solution to cure my living room from her current embarrassment?
I’ve told her that it’s not her fault. That we love her no matter what she looks like. After all, it’s the inside that counts! But she aptly pointed out that her eyesore is on the inside.
Touche, living room.
In addition, dear Barn Light Electric,
We’ve had to consider purchasing our own mammography machine due to the excess of low cost boob lighting installed throughout hallways, closets and even the poor office and laundry room. When my grandma comes to visit, she can’t even even roll her eyes heavenward without blushing.
It’s a problem we feel would best be solved by these:
Wouldn’t you agree?
In closing, dear Barn Light Electric, I’m not above putting D in a mankini to install these babies, a la Magic Mike, if only that’s what it would take to win.
Not Even Playing in Kansas
- Look around online at Barn Light Electric and pick lights you’d love to own
- Feature your lighting picks on your personal blog, and link to the lights if you can!
- Copy/Paste these rules at the bottom of your blog article so others can enter
- Once your personal article is up, you must email your blog link to:email@example.com to be qualified to win. The contest ends Monday, July 2nd, 2012
- Don’t have a blog? Find out how you can enter by reading the Official Rules