Stuff and ThingsFebruary 6, 2013 - Author: Amy - 24 Comments
- I have announced to D that I will not be cleaning house again until after we’re out of it.
- Then we forgot to replace the filter and you should see the dust.
- You can literally see Bill outlines on the hardwoods.
- The moving company comes tomorrow to estimate how much time and manpower it will take to get us packed.
- My best guess is: a lot.
- (Glad it’s not me.)
- Still not going to dust.
- We are going to take a second look at a house that we might maybe make an offer on. Maybe.
- We feel like this about it:
- How my mom feels about the possibility of us not making an offer and moving into their house.
- I have developed an eye twitch, likely due to the house hunt.
- Strangers think I’m winking at them. Creepily.
- I watched “Something’s Gotta Give” and decided the best solution is to become a playwrite and buy a house with a private beach. When asked what I will write about, my best answer so far has been “stuff and things”.
- Note to self: work on ideas for play….
- After I write my play and get my beach house, I have the perfect art for the bathroom.
So at least there’s that….